Social Media Icons
Find out how a four stage EVE® workout could save your business more than 80% of your current energy bills
Let us finance your LED Lighting upgrade hows about free Wifi for your town or village?
Find out about SOLIDEA Group innovation and what we are doing at PowerCan® Industries. Click on an icon to check out "The Award Winning PowerCan® Family"
PowerCan® Industries teamed up with the UK's P&O Industrial to produce Converta technology in a can a PowerCan® partner
As an alternative to primary CHP unit PowerCan® Industries have developed ConcordeFT® producing a new generation of food safe Diesel
PowerCan® Industries ContainerPonics® with a twist in a grow cup. ContainerPonics® can change the food chain for the better
Central Europe is going Green with our Energy solutions and Energy supply contract negotiation
- Enel, Enertrag and Leclanché plan big storage project in Germany
- Belgian grid operator, Eandis tests storage at its solar-powered facilities
- IE signs investment deal with Alten RE for up to 600 MW of sub-Saharan Africa PV projects
- Increasing 2030 RE share positive for EU economy, IRENA report shows
- Solar to lead global renewables growth for next five years — KPMG
Category Archives: Projects
Warsaw 14 February, 2013 Commercial buildings which do not achieve Air Tightness often waste 20% to 40% of the total energy that they consume. When the building envelope is not tight energy is simply lost to the outside. Defective roof … Continue reading
Portland, Oregon, August 26, 2012 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets work on very low profit margins, as low as 3% of sales. Their business model, put simply, is to provide the retail customer the biggest choice and lowest market price all under one roof. … Continue reading