Social Media Icons
Find out how a four stage EVE® workout could save your business more than 80% of your current energy bills
Let us finance your LED Lighting upgrade hows about free Wifi for your town or village?
Find out about SOLIDEA Group innovation and what we are doing at PowerCan® Industries. Click on an icon to check out "The Award Winning PowerCan® Family"
PowerCan® Industries teamed up with the UK's P&O Industrial to produce Converta technology in a can a PowerCan® partner
As an alternative to primary CHP unit PowerCan® Industries have developed ConcordeFT® producing a new generation of food safe Diesel
PowerCan® Industries ContainerPonics® with a twist in a grow cup. ContainerPonics® can change the food chain for the better
Central Europe is going Green with our Energy solutions and Energy supply contract negotiation
- The weekend read: On track for quality improvement
- Historic UN deal for shipping industry could lead to solar powered ships
- US: ESA lays path for 35 GW of energy storage by 2025
- UK researcher’s discovery could push PV into shape
- IEA-PVPS: Integration of solar requires improved forecasts, flexibility resources, more storage
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Warsaw 9 September, 2014 It’s not the costs of energy, nor is it the mitigation of climate change being discussed in Poland’s board rooms this autumn. The greatest risk to Polish industry this winter is energy shortages. Whilst two SOLIDEA … Continue reading →