Social Media Icons
Find out how a four stage EVE® workout could save your business more than 80% of your current energy bills
Let us finance your LED Lighting upgrade hows about free Wifi for your town or village?
Find out about SOLIDEA Group innovation and what we are doing at PowerCan® Industries. Click on an icon to check out "The Award Winning PowerCan® Family"
PowerCan® Industries teamed up with the UK's P&O Industrial to produce Converta technology in a can a PowerCan® partner
As an alternative to primary CHP unit PowerCan® Industries have developed ConcordeFT® producing a new generation of food safe Diesel
PowerCan® Industries ContainerPonics® with a twist in a grow cup. ContainerPonics® can change the food chain for the better
Central Europe is going Green with our Energy solutions and Energy supply contract negotiation
- Silfab to launch 300 MW back-contact module production in Q1 2019
- 1 GW renewable energy program launched in South Australia
- GCL-Poly issues profit warning
- Ferroglobe to open solar grade silicon factory in Spain by the end of 2018
- 1.4 GW NordLink interconnector receives €100 million EIB hybrid securities purchase
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Vienna, January 2013 Retail Shopping Centre Owners firmly focus on their REP benchmarks as Retailers continue to tighten their belts in 2013. During 2013 Retail Energy Performance [REP] will be as critical to the Retail Centre Manager as it is … Continue reading →